History & Milestone
Lien Hwa Industrial Co., Ltd. (BOCLH), a specialized industrial gases supplier in Taiwan, is a joint venture established in 1985 by Lien Hwa Industrial Corporation and UK's BOC Group Plc. As a result of Linde Group of Germany's aquisition of BOC Group, "Linde LienHwa" becomes our current corporate identity in which we continue to provide our services under.
- Established Subsidiary of Asia Union Electronic Chemical Corp. in USA
- Built TAO KE gases plant
- Acquired TUNG BAO CORPORATION
- Acquired Hon Chen Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Established Blue Sea Industrial Gases joint venture with Air Product Company.
- Acquired Asia Union Electronic Chemical Corporation
- Linde and the BOC Group have completed their merger, creating the world's largest industrial gas company. We become Linde LienHwa Industrial Gases Co., Ltd.
- Established TaiChung Harbor Branch Office
- Established Yuan Rong Industrial Gases Company.
- Established LIEN JEH Transportation CO., LTD.
- Established Lienhwa United LPG.
- Established Far East Industrial Gases joint venture with Sanfu Chemical.
- Established United Industrial Gases Co., Ltd. (UIGC) joint venture with 9 semiconductor fabs in Hsinchu Science Park.
- Established BOC Lienhwa Industrial Gases joint venture with British Oxygen Co.
- Built Lin-Yuan gases plant.
- Built Su-Oi gases plant.
- Built Chung-Li gases plant.
- Established Lien Hwa Commonwealth Corporation.
- Built Tai-Chung gases plant.
- Built Sou-Kon gases plant.
- Built Su-Lin and Kang-San gases plants.
- Established LHLOX joint venture with Minnesota Valley Equipment.
- Built KaoShiung gases plant.
- Built Hsinchu gases plant
- Built Wu-Du and Chia-Yi gases plants.