The plastics industry faces a number of environmental, productivity and quality challenges at various steps in the process chain. Industrial gases can play an instrumental role in optimising many of these processes.
We have developed a range of gas-enabled process technologies specifically for the plastics industry. Reaching beyond innovative hardware and gas delivery concepts, we also support our customers with leading-edge process consulting for maximum quality, capacity and profitability gains.
Our expertise covers a number of key steps in plastics and rubber processing:
- Polyurethane and extrusion foaming
- Foam Injection Moulding
- Gas Injection Moulding (GIM)
- Advanced temperature control of injection moulds with hot spot cooling
- Pre-treatment and cleaning
- Plastics and rubber deflashing
- Tyre curing