To produce low-cost glass is a complex issue which energy, quantity, and quality must considered. Oxygen can conduct thermal energy of glass and possesses the following advantages :
- Enhanced dissolve speed
- Higher glass bath temperature leading to improved quality
- Increased thermal effectiveness of kiln
- Decreased Kiln-top temperature
- Reduced production loss
- Eliminate fire incidents caused by thermal energy storage system’s wear-and-tear
- Economic consumption of fuel
- Improved product quality
With the close collaboration between Linde LienHwa and the most advanced global glass manufacturers, we have securely established a renowned reputation in the glass industry.
We provide optimized solutions for every step of the production and also comprehensive technical assessment of plants and factories.