Supporting best practices to deliver beef, pork, veal and poultry safely and naturally to the consumer's table.
Ensuring meat quality is a multi-step and complex process, starting with animal welfare and culminating with appetizing, wholesome, tasty products safe for the consumer’s dinner table.
Across this entire value chain, we can help you maintain the proper temperature, improve processing conditions, scale production capacity, increase product yield, and ultimately increase food shelf life naturally. We can also guide you in complying with all relevant national and international health and safety standards.
Application highlights :
- Animal welfare with controlled atmosphere stunning (CAS)
- Water treatment and pH control
- Cryogenic chilling / freezing with gas and dry ice
- In-transit refrigeration
- Surface firming and modifying product viscosity
- Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) to extend shelf life